A severed hand, oozing an ink-like substance, clings to a sort of chisel, loosely held by the hand of another that is, likely, not severed. The tool hums with a sacred aura, encapsulated by a halo. The will of the chisel demands diligence – and that, it shall have.
I first imagined for this tool to be something akin to Mjolnir in appearance, but I wasn’t comfortable with the physics of someone just casually holding a massive chunk of dense material out in front of them like that. So, I opted for something lighter!
Limited edition illustration signed by Branden Singletary, printed on thick matte paper, complete with a black, wooden frame made from the wood of renewable forests.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia