The will of the unknown. Infinite agency and its supreme indeterminacy, fully embodied.
I made this one after deeply pondering the one thing I wish to know that also seems to constantly elude me: assuming all things in this world have a will of their own (even the motions of seemingly inanimate matter), what determines what they move towards? The enduring headache I have tells me that I shouldn’t think about it too hard. The answer will be revealed in due time – as I live, or through the experience of eons passing.
Limited edition illustration signed by Branden Singletary, printed on thick matte paper, complete with a black, wooden frame made from the wood of renewable forests.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia