Splintering branches reach into or trail from a black, murky cloud that fades into the ether. By removing a branch or twig, one is afforded the power of obfuscation and illusion through the command of a wand or scepter.
A simple illustration, reminiscent of the tree with 17 leaves. I get the sense their story is connected, with these trees, perhaps, being a sort of antithesis. If only I knew that while creating. Alas!
Limited edition illustration signed by Branden Singletary, printed on thick matte paper, complete with a black, wooden frame made from the wood of renewable forests.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia