A figure skates, dancing across the surface of an infinite, crystalline ocean. Somber tears of paper – of pallor –shimmer upward, to suspend themselves in the air. Ripe for collection.
Decided to take a small break from color this time around to make something simple. Since I revisited the dregs, I thought I’d conclude the other half of them. I’m almost noticing how much I’m using the sigil for “Harmony.” I think it’s about time I change things up in the next set of illustrations!
Limited edition illustration signed by Branden Singletary, printed on thick matte paper, complete with a black, wooden frame made from the wood of renewable forests.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia