Dampness and humidity. Noticing that there is something new to bind to. Anticipation.
This one was reasonably fun to make. What I find odd is that I haven’t made many images that involve magnetism or lightning (at least, not explicitly), which is something that’s going to have to change. This does call forward ideas for more depictions of different elements (and elemental entities), but time will tell when I’ll be getting to those!
Limited edition illustration signed by Branden Singletary, printed on thick matte paper, complete with a black, wooden frame made from the wood of renewable forests.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia