The face of the arbitrator, coming to unveil the wrath of the eternal future. In constant pain, the totality of chronicles run in and out of its eyes, diverging and converging. All judgements will be rendered.
Such is their fate.
I don’t have much to say about this one. It radiates magical power and often feels like it’s moving. In some sense, I’m reminded of my experiences with trying to wrestle with large amounts of information, trying to bring it into order. Happens less frequently now (for now), but the mental weight and pressure is certainly unforgettable.
Limited edition illustration signed by Branden Singletary, printed on thick matte paper, complete with a black, wooden frame made from the wood of renewable forests.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia