A translucent box reveals the location of an ambiguous object, to simulate all its various potential interactions in its environment. A tool study for now. But its consequences are yet to be rendered.
Like “End,” there’s not much I can say about this one. There’s a significantly strong pull to the center of this piece and that alone makes it a powerful one. An eerie sense of movement that commands your attention.
Limited edition illustration signed by Branden Singletary, printed on thick matte paper, complete with a black, wooden frame made from the wood of renewable forests.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia