A mage whose mask resembles glass is summoning or sending away a stream of energy, perhaps, a comet. Assumed to be sentient, its task is clear: to locate the whereabouts of something else. Perhaps, something that was lost.
This is the return of a certain figure; and given their reoccurrence (and ease of illustration), I get the feeling they’re going to be made significant in some way. In other case, I had the image of a comet sitting around for a while. I didn’t want to directly create another space image, so I took a slightly different approach, and this was the result!
Limited edition illustration signed by Branden Singletary, printed on thick matte paper, complete with a black, wooden frame made from the wood of renewable forests.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia