The heavens hum as the choir sings. Together, their harmonies coalesce, and beauty takes the world.
I didn’t actually know where to go for this one. I knew that I wanted a tree with an obnoxiously broad trunk, but I was having trouble with the values and lighting in the work. Kept chipping away at it and it managed to come through!
Limited edition illustration signed by Branden Singletary, printed on thick matte paper, complete with a black, wooden frame made from the wood of renewable forests.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia