Layers of skin ripple and sever as they burst from a gastric imprisonment. There is still yet more for them to acquire. An abundance. And it will not be found in the belly of a beast.
The trend of minimalist compositions continue. I suddenly grew fascinated by the portrayal of rings and fingerprint patterns, and this was something of a preliminary illustration for more things like it. It would be interesting to try and incorporate color in said illustrations, but I’m feeling that this is something I’m going to have to work myself up to first!
Limited edition illustration signed by Branden Singletary, printed on thick matte paper, complete with a black, wooden frame made from the wood of renewable forests.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia