Shadowed one; a dark tower. A purpose, unveiled.
This is one that’s been sitting around in my head for a while – wanted to do something with it, but I had no idea how to approach it. “Masks of light” was a good call, and sure enough, upon reflection, it turns out that call for “elemental entities” may have come far sooner than I anticipated!
Limited edition illustration signed by Branden Singletary, printed on thick matte paper, complete with a black, wooden frame made from the wood of renewable forests.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia