Seeded and sprouted, eons ago for a use that none could ever parse, the Perpetua stands, waiting. In eternal bloom.
This one was inspired by the idea of a “corrosive seed,” but it slowly blossomed into something else. The developmental history of life as they overlap each other. I often imagine many things in this world in this way. All stages of any given event superimposed upon itself, mixing and blurring with all others. We’re all very intricate trails of an eternal happening.
Limited edition illustration signed by Branden Singletary, printed on thick matte paper, complete with a black, wooden frame made from the wood of renewable forests.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia