Multiple waves erupt out of a planet’s spiraling atmosphere, cascading out into the expanses of space. Though shown to be abrupt and disruptive, perhaps, in this, there is a harmony, too?
There’s been a desire to do something planetary for a while, but any time I thought “yeah, no would be a good time to do it,” I would recall just diminished my interest in space has become. Stars, planets, and its other objects don’t interest me. How they all got there (and why there are so many) is a question that interests me far more!
Limited edition illustration signed by Branden Singletary, printed on thick matte paper, complete with a black, wooden frame made from the wood of renewable forests.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia