A man, abandoned, sits against a wall, as a black mire approaches. With the last bit of strength he has, clings to a tether. Unwilling to let go.
We start off the week by revisiting a concept that was featured in the very first release. It’s about time I start playing within the perimeters I’ve already laid out instead of constantly trying to push into new ones!
Limited edition illustration signed by Branden Singletary, printed on thick matte paper, complete with a black, wooden frame made from the wood of renewable forests.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia