The uncertainty of where one should go next. A mere puppet. The feeling of abandonment that comes with being forsaken by their leader or master.
Played loose and free with this one – and it extended into the language, too. Turns out if I build something up with specific intention, I get bored of it about twenty times faster. It’s probably best that I keep everything that happens in these works as something of a surprise and see what develops from it. And I get the feeling that I’m going to constantly be reminding myself of this fact!
Limited edition illustration signed by Branden Singletary, printed on thick matte paper, complete with a black, wooden frame made from the wood of renewable forests.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia