He stretched out his hand, firm and certain – no doubt knowing that I would be a fool if I didn’t accept his terms. And sure enough, after my admittedly rather futile deliberation, the deal was finally struck.
Here, I’m given flashbacks to Catalogue 5’s piece titled “Work.” It’s the right hand, set upon an ordered (constructed?) environment and related to some degree of law. They may very well be the same figure!
Limited edition illustration signed by Branden Singletary, printed on thick matte paper, complete with a black, wooden frame made from the wood of renewable forests.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia