A weak band of light graces a woman lying in a shallow pool of water, presumed to be dead or just unconscious. Deathlessness will now carry her forward. To what end?
In contrast to the previous work, I decided to start with a dark background and see what I could sculpt out of the darkness. I realized that I rarely do things submerged in water, so I gave that a try, and coupled it with the idea of “thread of light!”
Limited edition illustration signed by Branden Singletary, printed on thick matte paper, complete with a black, wooden frame made from the wood of renewable forests.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia