A girl opens herself up to the mercy of the heavens, unaware of what lurks below – her wishes soon to be granted.
This is a particular perspective that I haven’t done at all – looking up through the surface of water. The result is curious. I’m enjoying the sort of texture that’s being created here. I’m unsure when I’ll return to this sort of perspective or anything like it, but I’m curious as to how it may come out next time!
Limited edition illustration signed by Branden Singletary, printed on thick matte paper, complete with a black, wooden frame made from the wood of renewable forests.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia