The mercurial fluid-construct sups from the surrounding environment, converting still liquid into a turbulent broth. What creature could have such an alien biology?
Went back to my surrealist roots. Very experimental and very kinetic, almost as feel it’s making some sort of sound. And even more, it kind of looks like an album cover. I guess we’ll see how this abstraction period lasts.
Limited edition illustration signed by Branden Singletary, printed on thick matte paper, complete with a black, wooden frame made from the wood of renewable forests.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia