The sensation associated with impatience. Waiting. A boil bursts and what’s inside will finally flow.
Moving slightly back in the direction of an “exacting” procedure, we have another type of perspective that doesn’t appear too often. This is a composition I’m bound to repeat again, perhaps in the form of creating layers, or having borders cutting into a subject of some kind. I attempted to add color into this one, but I think it would’ve demanded slightly more planning when it came to the value!
Limited edition illustration signed by Branden Singletary, printed on thick matte paper, complete with a black, wooden frame made from the wood of renewable forests.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia