A candle burns with a blue-onyx vapor. Its trail of smoke bubbles and expands, opening an oceanic rift in the room, smelling lightly of idyllic vistas, long forgotten.
Could it be? Some actual color? Yes indeed – going to start taking baby steps toward the use of color. Going to avoid overly demanding compositions I’m comfortable with how the brush works. This is primarily an experiment with its range!
Limited edition illustration signed by Branden Singletary, printed on thick matte paper, complete with a black, wooden frame made from the wood of renewable forests.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia