A mother tending her one of her offspring. Feeling her loving warmth, its body coils with delight at her return – and who knows how long she’s been missing.
I had the image of the serpentine creature emerging out of a jar, reaching across the composition, but as I was drawing, the environment took a completely different turn. The circular cave (and the noodle-like body of the serpent) was an interesting development!
Limited edition illustration signed by Branden Singletary, printed on thick matte paper, complete with a black, wooden frame made from the wood of renewable forests.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia