Smooth ribbons slip down the walls of the cavity to investigate the nature of a terror. Finally, incarnate.
There “mothering” character makes another reoccurrence. It really begins to make me wonder how I could start reintroducing prior appearances as well as even older characters. The way I have the sigils scribed here makes me think I could make further improvements on how they’re presented. It’ll have to happen soon, but I’m not sure when it actually will.
Limited edition illustration signed by Branden Singletary, printed on thick matte paper, complete with a black, wooden frame made from the wood of renewable forests.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia