An unclothed heathen, shaping one of its limbs into a monstrous appendage. They face something that cannot be seen in the image – ready to tear it to shreds.
I was actually pretty stumped for what I wanted to draw next, then I recalled something of a creative tip I got some somewhere else. To revisit the beginning and work my way forward. And sure enough, the beginning was the very first illustration of MAXIM. It’s very likely the next few illustrations will focus on that side of this world setting. But we shall see!
Limited edition illustration signed by Branden Singletary, printed on thick matte paper, complete with a black, wooden frame made from the wood of renewable forests.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia