A man – perhaps, an apparition – is directing a blank gaze, likely in conversation with another, simply, listening. As he returns to the field, he begins to issue a warning to the other. A curse. That will befall and imprison all.
Continuing with the exploration of how I’m handling light, line, and shadow. I mean it when I say it just keep getting more interesting. In this one, I’m seeing how much volume a space can have without there being any strongly delineated lines or forms. This is an approach I’ll definitely have to return to.
Limited edition illustration signed by Branden Singletary, printed on thick matte paper, complete with a black, wooden frame made from the wood of renewable forests.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia