You look up or down upon a winged creature as it glides across the sky. The land is in ruin – but this is behind you. And hope is upon the horizon.
I’ve impressed myself with this one. Just about everything turned out as intended. And what’s more, after rearranging everything I’m working with (brushes, language, the “paper” I’m using). I’m beginning to see all of the new directions I could take in my work! Very curious to see where we go from here.
Limited edition illustration signed by Branden Singletary, printed on thick matte paper, complete with a black, wooden frame made from the wood of renewable forests.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia