Borne of the first.
Whom or whatever that may be.
While drawing this, I was reminded of my situation as of Oct. 2023. I’ve been feeling that I’ve been in a cocoon for the past few years, working my magic and waiting to finally burst free from its chamber. As I write this and work toward my ideals of artistry, I’ll either be born a butterfly with golden wings, or a fetid slug, unfit. For anything!
Limited edition illustration signed by Branden Singletary, printed on thick matte paper, complete with a black, wooden frame made from the wood of renewable forests.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia