A pair of fingers pinch the top of plant that seems ready to harvest, though the interplay of wills shine right beneath the surface. The hand, the plant, and the blackbody in the sky. The giant(s) desire.
But what do they want?
The plants are inspired by the buds of a cimicifuga. I wasn’t entirely sure I wanted these to be large or small plants, so I decided to play a little bit with the scale. This kind of echoes back to the first image in this release in terms of approach. Also gave playing with the border a try. A curious result. I foresee myself playing with the format of these images quite a bit in the next release!
Limited edition illustration signed by Branden Singletary, printed on thick matte paper, complete with a black, wooden frame made from the wood of renewable forests.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia