Seeing the horizon of negated possibilities.
Wanted to create a composition that I don’t see too often. It gives me the idea to play with interesting perspectives more. The fauna has some really curious shapes to them – and it’s also a byproduct of less exacting mark-making. Further demonstration (to myself) that starting a piece doesn’t have to be so daunting!
Limited edition illustration signed by Branden Singletary, printed on thick matte paper, complete with a black, wooden frame made from the wood of renewable forests.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia