Currents directed and freed. A knowingness.
This one was inspired by the notion of experience being like that of a fluid, filling a container, and conforming to the body it flows into in all its structural form. And further, seeing experience as something that can erode, and by proxy, change what it continuously flows into not unlike how a canyon can be shaped by a flowing river.
Limited edition illustration signed by Branden Singletary, printed on thick matte paper, complete with a black, wooden frame made from the wood of renewable forests.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia