The Order, perverting its doctrines, defines the Truth to defy the Lie. Death is their conclusion. Perfection is their end.
That inevitable return to catalogue 2’s artwork, specifically, Instrument. I’m beyond pleased with the outcome. It’s about what I envisioned it would be. This is perhaps one of the few works I’ve ever made that evokes a deep, genuine sensation of dread in me. A powerful captivation.
Limited edition illustration signed by Branden Singletary, printed on thick matte paper, complete with a black, wooden frame made from the wood of renewable forests.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia