Clouds of Complex, that have stacked and accumulated to build a fine material for further building. And by some invocation, the process has already begun.
I wouldn’t consider myself very good at landscapes, but this one has to be my best to date. I recall seeing an image of large, fluffy, boxy clouds and decided to put my own spin on it. They’re somewhat Minecraft-esque, too – showing once again that you can’t kill your influences. You can only build from them!
Limited edition illustration signed by Branden Singletary, printed on thick matte paper, complete with a black, wooden frame made from the wood of renewable forests.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia