Ink-bodies, stemming from the shadows, drifting upwards to defy gravity. This, once balanced, natural occurrence has been twisted to occur for all areas of adequate darkness – and in great abundance – in an event known as the Lie.
Following from the use of fluid-like substances I decided to try and play with shadows, turning them into a something of fluid, as well. The composition ended up feeling more balanced than I initially thought it would!
Limited edition illustration signed by Branden Singletary, printed on thick matte paper, complete with a black, wooden frame made from the wood of renewable forests.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia