Two towers, two nodes, and a spire are present before a blinding light of unknown origin. There is a fate that awaits this structure – but this history will never know.
I’m beginning to strongly favor this approach to light, line, and shadow. Here, especially, it looks like there’s a strong glow and I didn’t even use a white brush to create highlights. All in all, this style shows promise and it’s extremely likely that I’m going to settle on it eventually.
Limited edition illustration signed by Branden Singletary, printed on thick matte paper, complete with a black, wooden frame made from the wood of renewable forests.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia