An entity is immersed in a jet-black sea. A milky, substantial torrent flows in or out of its head as prepares to fire, or receive, a what would only be assumed to be another beam of light. To what end?
Inspired by the notion of one being able to draw inspiration from anything and everything. The “right hemisphere” is unbounded. One need only choose which idea to execute. I painted with a Levels effect layer and that really brought out a wonderful range of values. I’ll definitely have to try this again in the future.
Limited edition illustration signed by Branden Singletary, printed on thick matte paper, complete with a black, wooden frame made from the wood of renewable forests.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia