Three silhouettes peer straight down a hole, at the viewer. The one gazing back, whose countenance is no doubt light-starved and, perhaps, odious, longed to be found, longing to be freed.
And now the time has come for it to feast.
Now this might be a style that I can get behind. For a short while in the future, anyway. It looks something like a movie poster, too. I suppose my graphic design skills kicked in with this one especially.
Limited edition illustration signed by Branden Singletary, printed on thick matte paper, complete with a black, wooden frame made from the wood of renewable forests.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia