The device is willfully suspended in the air before her intent is rocketed off into the Post. She will seek her mark. And it’s then – and only then – that they will know.
Finished this one quicker than expected! The way the brush work played out is interesting – there are very subtle links chaining between small elements in this mathematical space. The image was inspired by the idea of one’s phone being a (genuine) parallel world. I could imagine the type of science in this setting to be at least that far along, so I added it!
Limited edition illustration signed by Branden Singletary, printed on thick matte paper, complete with a black, wooden frame made from the wood of renewable forests.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia