With a hole blown into the roof of a building, ebony plumes billowing out from inside, the ritual was deemed to be a failure. Or so they thought.
I’ve had this image in my mental library for a while now, but I didn’t bother making it because it would clash quite a bit with the other illustrations I’ve made. Seems there’s a sort of “aesthetic order” running through my head at all times. But at least it’s now been freed from its confines!
Limited edition illustration signed by Branden Singletary, printed on thick matte paper, complete with a black, wooden frame made from the wood of renewable forests.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia