A row of teeth, with a figure standing atop the misaligned maw, looking beyond them. The creature has long decayed. It leaves one to wonder what this behemoth was – and where the top of its skull went.
While drawing this one, I avoided too much smudging and allowed the linework to do all of the talking this time around. I was getting the sense it these were vertebrae shackles. But considering I did something involving those earlier, I saw something else: teeth!
Limited edition illustration signed by Branden Singletary, printed on thick matte paper, complete with a black, wooden frame made from the wood of renewable forests.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia