A distant city lays still upon a quiet landscape. A reflection from a frozen, glassy river reveals another side of the world, assumed to be unseen to the naked eye. Threads run from a black disk, latching onto and penetrating the infrastructure. How far do these threads run? And who is benefiting from this connection?
I wanted to revisit the aesthetics of “Anointed” from the previous release, specifically, how I approached the background. I still feel there’s a lot to explore here – especially when it comes to architecture. I also wanted to play with reflections and juxtaposition. I recall really enjoying those in the past and this was a familiar return!
Limited edition illustration signed by Branden Singletary, printed on thick matte paper, complete with a black, wooden frame made from the wood of renewable forests.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia