It is upon the curling of the seventh tongue, the tearing of the paper-flame, and the dissonant cries of a great, dying star that the entrance finally be revealed.
This one came out significantly simpler than I originally envisioned. It also actually reminds me of a piece I made back in high school – a desert with a few smoking columns protruding out of the ground with a hollowed ghost wandering its landscape. This is but an echo of how bleak my past compositions used to be!
Limited edition illustration signed by Branden Singletary, printed on thick matte paper, complete with a black, wooden frame made from the wood of renewable forests.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia